Executive Coaching for High Potential Women
Catalyst research shows that companies with the highest representation of women on their top management teams, on average, experience better financial performance than companies with the lowest: 35% higher Return on Equity and 34% higher Total Return to Shareholders.
Why An Expert Executive Coach for Women?
- Research shows that women in general face different workplace issues and challenges than men (the double-bind, perceptions around confidence, strategic thinking skills, executive presence, self-promotion, work life integration).
- Neuroscience research indicates that women’s brains think and process differently and women communicate differently
- Research also shows that in general the ranking of motivators for women are different than those of men.
While each person is unique, an understanding of these factors and experience in addressing them is important. It speeds up the process of understanding and trust between client and coach. The coach is also able to bring proven tools and perspectives to address the issues.
Focused on high-potential women leaders and entrepreneurs. Unique coaching methodology based on insights about key drivers of engagement and the leadership strengths of women. Coaching sessions are customized to meet the client needs and may include 360 feedback from key stakeholders.
We are Right Match For You If:
You Are An Organization that wants to…
- Prepare your leader toward a step change in leadership responsibility
- Ensure quick success for a new leader in a new high profile role
- Help your leader engage and perform more fully in their role
You Are A Woman Leader who wants to…
- Work with an expert on women leaders (understand the unique challenges and opportunities)
- Have a significant impact on her team, organization, community
- Learn how transforming your own leadership will lead you to have that impact
- Get practical, empathetic solutions from someone who has “walked in your heels”
- Create a sustained change in your leadership and overall well-being via learning new tools and practices
What Differentiates Henna as an Executive Coach?
- Hands-on C-Suite experience running large global organizations and P&L
- Global experience in living and/or working in 7 countries in Asia, Africa, Europe and Latin America
- Strong coaching results with executive women in corporate america and entrepreneur CEO’s (see testimonials)
- Unique coaching methodology that builds high commitment to the process
- Sustained results through leadership practices developed during the coaching engagement