Leadership today is more challenging than ever. The rapid pace of change, constant restructuring, and a 24/7 work environment create overwhelm and eroding trust in workplaces. We need leaders who can inspire others, adapt rapidly, and build trust. We invite you to join us in a highly interactive and experiential retreat. You will connect with senior women leaders to learn a framework of seven practices to help you to bring the power of your authentic leadership to your workplace.
As a participant in the workshop you will:
- Achieve greater self-awareness of your unique strengths, gifts, leadership purpose – and also how you sabotage yourself through certain mindsets
- Create a powerful vision and action plan for your leadership and career in 2016 and beyond
- Practice new tools to develop greater authenticity and greater agility to change
- Learn how you can influence others more powerfully
- Relax, renew, and create rituals & practices to help you remain centered in chaos and change (what we call “Whole Body Leadership”)
- Create a community of like-minded leaders who want to make a bold impact on their workplaces