Women Leaders Program:
Our proprietary research based on 100+ 360 feedback survey results indicates that while women are seen as competent, several factors hold them back from advancement. These include willingness to take risks and stretch assignments, lower self-confidence than warranted, and perception of lower strategic thinking skills.
To help women leaders advance in their organizations, grow in their leadership and confidence, and gain skills to help them overcome some of the barriers identified above.
Two-Day open enrollment workshop (Nov 19 & 20, 2014 and Jan 21 & 22, 2015 in Atlanta GA) that helps high potential women leaders gain clarity and confidence in their leadership style and build the skills and agency needed to achieve the high impact they want to make in their organizations. Topics include:
- Develop and market your authentic personal leadership brand
- Leading yourself with emotional intelligence
- Ask powerfully for what you want (influencing skills)
- Leadership at the next level
- Gender Communication – The Evolved Leader
- Thriving in the 24/7 Normal
What differentiates this program
- Customized to meet the unique needs of women leaders;
- Proprietary leadership methodologies with proven impact in Fortune 500 companies;
- Co-Facilitated by C-level leaders with experience at P&G, Novartis, and Coca-Cola as well as leadership experts in organizational psychology and sociology
- Unique learning methodology allowing participants to create concrete action plans for themselves;
- Proven learning impact via pre- and post- survey results
Program Outcomes for Participants:
- To be more authentic and self-confident in their leadership
- To be more powerful in having a voice influencing decisions
- To have greater self-awareness and self-mastery in tough situations
- To develop skills to thrive at the next level
- To have tools to manage to work life priorities
- To learn how to communicate effectively across genders
Cost per participant: US $1,750 includes workshop materials and workbooks, meals during workshop, coffee & networking event with prominent guest speakers. Discount: $ 1,500 per participant with 5 participants.
Early Bird Registration: Discounted price of US$1,575 if registration by Sept 29, 2014.
Registration Deadline: Nov 3, 2014. To register, please call 770.270.1723 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prior Atlanta, GA Clients Included: Coca-Cola, Cox Communications, AT&T, The Weather Company, Kaiser Permanente, Federal Home Loan Bank of Atlanta, The Federal Reserve Bank.
Selected Participant Comments from our April 2014 Workshop
- Enlightening for everyone in different ways
- Caused me to think deeply about changes that I need to make and will make
- Thought provoking and empowering
- Very moving, deep, and real
- Not the same old development course – made me stretch!
- I learned things that I can immediately use to make me a stronger leader
- This may be the most memorable workshop of my career.
Location: Commerce Club, 191 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30303. Phone: (404) 222-0191
Date/Times: Nov 19 & 20 from 8:00am to 5:30pm.
Cancellation Policy: 100% refund offered up to Nov 3, 2014. No refund after this date.
This workshop will be offered as a collaboration between Transformational Leadership Inc. and Turknett Leadership Group.
Henna Inam is the CEO of Transformational Leadership Inc., a company focused on helping organizations grow their pipeline of female talent. Clients are Fortune 500 companies including UPS, The Coca-Cola Company, J&J, Deloitte, and Novartis. Transformational Leadership Inc. builds trusted global partnerships with these companies to help them meet their goals.
Henna brings the expertise she gained from her 20 years managing P&L’s working in companies like Procter & Gamble and Novartis. As an advisor to top management, Henna’s credibility with senior leadership in organizations is based on her experience in C-level roles such as Chief Marketing Officer of a $2B business and Regional President running over $500M P&L.
Lyn Turknett is the co-founder and President of Turknett Leadership Group. Lyn attended Mount Holyoke College and received her B.S. in Mathematics from the University of Georgia, where she was a member of Phi Beta Kappa. She received her M.A. in Sociology, with emphasis in organizational sociology, from the University of Georgia. Lyn has more than 20 years of experience in management and leadership consulting. The focus of her work is character in leadership, organization assessment and change, executive team development, and the development of women.
Jeffery Tobias Halter is an international speaker, author, gender strategist and the President of YWomen; a strategic consulting company focused on helping men (i.e. Y Chromosomes) and women to understand and unleash the power of women in organizations.
Jeffery is the former Director of Diversity Strategy at the Coca-Cola Company where his 26 year career spanned positions in sales management, leadership development and diversity education & strategy. Jeffery has also worked for Procter & Gamble and Alberto-Culver.
Testimonials from Our Prior Workshops
“Over the course of my career I have attended many development workshops. Having tasted ‘improvement’ methods in the past I was expecting more of the same. However, i was pleasantly surprised by Henna’s unique approach which was facilitated with a small group of woman in such an intimate and meaningful way. This ‘check-in’ process if anything made me reevaluate the direction of my intentions. It was time well spent and I developed new connections with an amazing group of women outside my industry.”
Carla Hansen, PC Category Management Lead, Microsoft
“What was of great value from the workshop was connecting with other women and talking through our common challenges. We created a very transparent and safe environment where I felt appreciated for who I am, which added to my own self-confidence. I am now focusing on being less of a perfectionist. Instead I am focusing more of my brain power and energy on being a leader, having an impact, and doing that in an environment that is changing very rapidly.”
Amy Stephens, Corporate Training Manager, Printpack Inc.