Coaching High Potential Leaders
My executive coaching focuses on high-potential leaders, helping them grow in their self-awareness and impact on the organizations they lead. Coaching sessions are customized to meet the client’s needs and often include 360 feedback from key stakeholders.
When a leader is ready for a step-change in responsibility, executive coaching can help them engage and perform more confidently, providing a faster transition to achiving success in their new high-profile role.
Coaching is More Than My Work.
It’s My Calling.
It’s My Calling.
My Clients . . .
- Dig deep and get to know themselves (their leadership purpose, strengths, values, impact that they are inspired to make)
- Discover how they can be more agile and effective in the shifting challenges they face
- Find how they can overcome the ways that they sabotage themselves
- Become more grounded and confident in who they authentically are
- Move purposefully toward the impact they are inspired to make in their organizations
Results My Clients Experience:
- Have a much clearer view of themselves as a leader with a greater mission
- Honestly see and accept both their strengths and their short-comings
- Are more agile to change and ambiguity
- Have grown in their emotional intelligence (connection to self and others)
- Are better equipped to meet the goals that are important to them
- Communicate with greater clarity, confidence, and courage
- Have clarity on a career path that will help them be successful and fulfilled
What Differentiates Me as an Executive Coach?
- I have Hands-on C-Suite experience running large global organizations and P&L’s
- My global experience in living and/or working in seven countries in Asia, Africa, Europe and Latin America
- I achieve strong coaching results in corporate America (See Testimonials)
- I employ a unique Whole Body Leadership ™ coaching method that builds sustained results